High Quality hand made Ceramic Shave Bowl
Hand Dipped Ceramic Bowl - Specifically designed to make lathering easier by holding the shave cake in place and fitting comfortably in the shaver's hand. The shallow bowl reduces mess and prevent tipping
- Wash your new shaving brush with soap and warm water before using for the first time.
- When you're ready to shave, wet the bristles with warm or hot tap water and gently shake off the excess.
- Move the brush in a circular motion over the shaving soap until the desired lather is achieved. A thicker or thinner lather is achieved by the amount of water used on the shaving brush according to preference. Keep in mind that only a thin layer of lather is needed for a close, comfortable shave.
- With a rotating motion, apply the shaving lather to the beard area.
- After shaving, rinse off the shaving brush under warm water, shake off excess water and let stand to dry.